Switching to Google: What Your Institution Should Expect
As part of its free, live webinar series, the Texas Network for Teaching Excellence (the Network) would like to invite you to a presentation entitled "Switching to Google: What Your Institution Should Expect", scheduled for Wednesday, April 27th from 2:00-3:00pm CST (check for local time).
Presented by Stan Gunn, Associate Vice President, Information Technology at Austin Community College and Hab Adkins at Abilene Christian University.
IT has begun the wide scale conversion of the Austin Community College District to the new email, calendaring, and collaboration system.
Not registered? Click here to get started.
- EDUCAUSE Live! Moving Faculty and Staff to Google Apps
- Getting Past Google: Perspectives on Information Literacy From the Millennial Mind
- Google Code University
- Google Documents
- Google Power Searching Tips for Students and Universities
- Data Visualization: Basics
- Collaborating Using Google Docs
- Things You Should Know About Google Earth