Sloan-C Webinar Series: Getting Started in Online Teaching – A Brief OverviewThis webinar is meant for those just embarking on the journey of online education and want to review some tips and tools to help enhance the learning experience for their students. This webinar can also be a good refresher for those who have completed Sloan-C Getting Started Workshop in the past.
Webinar topics that will be covered:
- A basic overview of quality online courses
- How to start the online course conversion process
- Using Course Objectives To Lead The Design
- Building the Course Syllabus For The Online Classroom
- Developing A Strong Social Presence Online.
Join Sandra Coswatte for comparison of face-to-face and on-line teaching with reference to expectations, role adjustments and course design as well as a glimpse of technologies used.